Hand Crafted Bone & Wood by Mojobone - MORE JUST ADDED!
Bone slides are the old Delta Blues standard for dry, mournful and distinct tones. It's less of a sliding sound and more of a hollering noter that makes the string ring. And wood is earthy. Quiet. Subtle. Perfect for classical guitars. Unlike any other slide in your collection.
Randy Bretz of Mojobone Works creates these in his Pennsylvania shop. He's legendary in the cigar box guitar circles. Rarely seen...often found posting photos of outlandishly carved bone artwork on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MojoboneWorks
These guitar slides are pure art
MAIN PHOTO (LEFT TO RIGHT):
1) Pinecone Alumilite (fantastic 3D look) plus bone (add $4)
2) Buckeye Burl (green dye) and ebony plus bone
3) Ebony with Banksia Pod Center Stripe (stunning) plus bone (add $9)
4) Dyed orange maple burl with copper dust void inlay (also stunning - see last photo for detail) (add $7)
5) Ebony with dyed maple burl (vertical stripe)
Currently limited to these eight unique pieces. SLIDE SIZE: Approx. 9-10 size. They're shipped with self-stick moleskin to help size perfectly to your finger.
Shipping: $5 US, $13 Worldwide